Friday, October 31, 2008

God is here?

This is an interesting picture that I took of a candle light from its top. The scene was set on the Deepavali/Diwali day when the power went off.

I took some snaps of the candle light, but did not get a good picture. Suddenly it happened to me to take the picture from the top. Risking the camera (which is nothing but my mobile too) I took the picture. When I saw the result it made me admire the photo.

God Is Here?

What I have done is to think about the supernatural forces, which we favourably call as god to be linked with this picture. It sounded something to me. So I gave it a caption "God Is Here?". Can you suggest some good caption to this picture? Please post them in the comments of the post. Thanks for your valuable time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I suggest,

lihgt beyond darkness:-)