Friday, October 31, 2008

T-shirt photography

I am searching new and new methods of photography. I am desperately searching for new ideas. I love to click photos, whether be it natural landscapes or portraits of people or historical monuments or flowers or butterflies. But till now I am not happy about my photography skills.

I keep wondering about how people make their photos stunning. But I have made a serious attempt to learn some tips and tricks of photography first to impress myself, then to take the most beautiful pictures.

I tried to capture an image of my colleague's T-shirt today. Though the camera was not even inch closer to a professional (which I still dream of buying) it managed me a decent shot. Here it is for your review. Post your comments on this post about how much you like the difference in the shot.

That's me

Feel free to post comments and to open a new path before me. All your valuable time is appreciated.

No comments: