Wednesday, June 24, 2009

A new day in office

Today I start onto a new journey. The path on which I was travelling had some stumbling blocks and I had to fall down. By yesterday close of business, I culminated my journey, and was diverted to a new one.

Though it is a simple change of team for me logically, it impacts me in many ways. Firstly, I have to study a new domain and secondly it throws me in a position to be familiarized with a new team. New faces, new rules, new gameplans and so on.

But with this change I really like to change myself in what areas what I feel I am lacking. Let this be a new start for me in terms of my career where I can build up a long term vision and an untired effort to achieve what I vision for.

Challenges such as this is really new to me. Frankly speaking I was able to digest the mental stress and was able to perform in a positive manner. I think this is my greatest strength.

Well today was a mere trial day for me in this new experiment, so I do not bother whether I was able to move in the right direction or not. But I showed signs of trying in this direction. Hope I will be able to move in this direction and attain a clear career goal as well as a new life born.

No comments: